As a Software Engineer, you will work with members of NSG Automation Integrations team to deliver supply planning software solutions for memory manufacturing.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design, develop, debug, and test complex software as the primary job function.
- Work with stakeholders, partners, and customers to understand complex requirements.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence
- Ability to demonstrate, drive, and keep up with the technology with self-learning attitude
- Possess a can-do attitude, open to identifying, picking up ownership, and developing skills in areas outside of immediate scope
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field with 5+ years of industry experience
- 5+ years' experience in C#, ASP.Net, and Web based development
- 4+ years' experience in developing software and solutions using agile development processes
- 2+ years' experience in MSSQL and SSIS, Oracle, or other relational database
This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.