This is an excellent opportunity to join a small, qualified and diverse team who like to code, use leading edge SW practices and technology. As a SW Engineer in our team you will be working directly with and supporting a HW Engineering team that is developing leading edge technologies within Intel.
Your role on this team would be in developing new tools and platforms that will scale and accelerate this work. Developing software will be your primary function; however, on a day to day basis you will be:
- Gathering requirements from partners
- Developing plans of execution
- Working with fellow developers
- Writing software
- Building user interfaces, creating tests, and delivering state of the art products to the larger team.
Also, you may work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, design, develop and test software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products including cloudbased or internetrelated tools
- Analyze requirements, test and integrate application components.
- Ensure the system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Drive unit test automation.
- Use latest development methodologies like Agile, Scrum, DevOps and test driven development.
- Enable solutions that take into account APIs, security, scalability, manageability, usability, and other critical factors that contribute to complete solutions.
- Debugs & tests complex software in any field; e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI's, web.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Self-starting, eager, and result oriented individual.
- Good communications skills.
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or closely related field.
At least 1 year of experience in:
- HTML5 and CSS3 RDBMS and/or NoSQL DB's
- Linux and Windows
- Test driven development (TDD)
- Debugging tools and techniques
1 year of experience in:
- MEAN stack programming.
- Machine Learning techniques.
- Anaconda distribution.
- Browser based development tools.