Not Specified years
Posted 5 days ago
Margle Media is looking for a true master of social media marketing to join our team and lead our Media Buying Department. This role can offer a seat at the head table to the right candidate. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is always pursuing continuous improvement in both themselves and the people around them. This position offers near unlimited growth potential as the company continues to expand.
About Margle Media
Interested in Margle Media? Check us out in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, a newspaper that is part of the USA Today network:
· Train new Media Buyers on social media advertising campaigns through competitive research, platform determination, bench-marking, messaging and audience identification.
· Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
· Discuss with the client the product, advertising themes and methods, and any changes that should be made in advertising campaigns.
· Create and advise clients on the creation of online sales funnels.
· Attend potential customer meetings to explain digital strategies.
· Set standards and expectations for direct reports on each campaign or project.
· Develop advertising campaigns for a wide range of clients to determine the best way to present advertising information.
· Confer with clients to provide expert marketing or technical advice.
· Guide coworkers in creating advertising policies and strategies for organizations.
· Oversee multiple clients in various markets.
· Distribute campaigns to Media Buyers depending on capacity and ability.
· Create and administer performance reviews for direct reports.
· Interview and recommend candidates as part of our selection process with Margle Media
· Developing and maintain positive client relationships.
· Other duties as assigned.
Ideal Candidate Experience and Education
· Proven experience lowering CPA for clients with Social Media Campaigns
· Proven experience creating Sales Funnels
· Experience managing workflow of other employees preferred
· Large social media following
· Experience working at a Digital Marketing Agency
· Experience with difficult client conversations
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Knowledge of Digital Advertising and Marketing principals
· Creative and Critical thinking skills
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to direct workflow
· Detailed Understanding of Social Media
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time exempt salaried position. Work days will require flexibility and a sense of urgency to meet customer's needs.