Our client, a leading medical device company, is in need of a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst. The incumbent will support the sales analytics, managing global trends that affect the business, and supporting intelligence monitoring efforts. He/She will play a pivotal role in ensuring data is delivered in an accurate and user friendly mechanism to the user/requester and that it is later available to the team with a format that can be accessed and understood by individuals that did not conduct the research (summary of approach, all sources cited, assumptions, etc). The incumbent will also play a primary role to fulfill requests from assigned BU Strategy Committee. This is a new position and the result of his/her work will fill knowledge gaps for the BU, MBC's and International SBCs.
· Become a subject matter expert on the company's Market Database and related research tools; provide recommendations to internal stakeholders on appropriate research methodology and sources.
· Manage all phases of primary market and/or competitive research initiatives with minimal supervision. This includes RFP, survey instrument development, data collection & analysis and development of final presentation.
· Manage and drive VOC activities with strong collaboration from Upstream and Downstream teams, become an expert and champion of the VOC / Stage 0 processes.
· Support development of go-to market strategies by providing recommendations.
· Develop & Manage in-depth assessments of specific focus markets that will be used to build local strategies, with support from Business Intelligence Manager and other key stakeholders.
*Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Marketing Research, Finance, Accounting, MIS, CIS, or related field is required.
* Minimum of 5 years of total business experience is required.
* Minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a research/market intelligence/Business Intelligence role within the Medical Device field is required; Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst is preferred.