Intuit’s Finance team drives business growth and profitability through strategic, financial and operational leadership. Our team is comprised of finance, accounting, supply chain, corporate strategy & development and tax professionals that support and enhance Intuit's operating efficiencies.
Come join Intuit as part of the Finance organization as a Sr. Executive Assistant, providing flawless administrative support to Intuit's CFO.
- Interfaces directly with our CEO and his staff as well as the Board of Directors
- Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature which require in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures
- Partners across organizational boundaries to deliver outcomes
- Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/ meetings of senior leaders, Board Members and other outside executives
- Makes high level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company
- Works on problems of diverse scope where both analysis of data and judgment is required
- Extensive calendar management and coordination
- Extensive travel planning and coordination
- Event planning to include support for large meetings, off-sites and team motivation events
- Preparation and tracking of purchase orders
- Knows how to work effectively as a team player, working well with peers and members of the greater organization
- Minimum of 10 years working at the Executive administrative level, preferably supporting the CFO or other C-Level senior staff members
- Self-starter who can operate independently and move quickly from one task to another; creative problem solver, seeks "win-win" solutions; energized by challenges
- Proven time management skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to identify business issues and coordinate an appropriate response with the key stakeholders
- Proven leadership skills and teaming capability.
- Strong familiarity with technology preferred
- Ability to create and format high level presentations and other business reports
- Expert level knowledge of Windows desktop computer applications and Microsoft Office (Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills and office equipment are essential
- Advanced Outlook calendar management is critical