Senior Demand Generation Manager
As a leading tech-enabled property management company in the US, the company lives to make renting and owning real estate simple for everyone. Code by code, the product teams have built a proprietary technology platform that is reinventing how property management works in the mid-market multi-family and single family markets (this is a super large and highly fragmented industry that is prime for disruption). The company's level of real time data helps investors make smarter investment decisions, supports a more efficient and data-driven operation, and creates an overall better property owner and resident experience.
Today, the company manages about 2,500 units and are actively growing nationwide. The entrepreneurial founders have major street credibility in the real estate space.
They are obsessed with:
- Playing on an 'A' Team
- Thinking like an Investor
- Innovating at Every Corner
- Delivering Great Service
- Being Transparent
As a Sr. Demand Generation Manager, you will take the reins of the demand generation function, setting strategy and managing as well as executing initiatives that will ensure the sales pipeline and revenue targets are met. The ideal candidate will live and breathe the customer acquisition mindset - agnostic to channel and can help team leverage both digital and offline channels. The Sr. Demand Generation Manager is a foundational member of the client's marketing team, directly contributing to the growth of business by driving prospective customers into the sales funnel. The company is looking for someone who has mad scientist testing, experimenting, tracking, optimizing skills and apply them rigorously - someone who call roll up their sleeves to execute but also has potential to build a team later down the line.
- Customer Acquisition: Plan, execute, and optimize new customer acquisition campaigns and programs across a variety of channels including email, content syndication, events and more.
- Measurement: Help determine KPIs to focus, establish model for tracking and channel attribution and providing recommendations for ROI improvement. Set overall goals and budget, and track campaign and portfolio performance. Work with sales to track and manage lead flow and increase conversion rates at each stage of marketing and sales engagement
- Marketing Automation: Lead team's direct mail automation strategy and campaign execution.
- Digital Advertisement: Design/execute digitalcampaigns and manage advertising spend including Google AdWords, Facebook, Yelp, and LinkedIn.
- Experimentation: Incubate revenue programs: design in-market tests that can scale to be major drivers of growth. Test what works and scale it. Be responsible for measurement and reporting of all in-market tests and live revenue programs you own, including iterating and optimizing.
- Analysis: Develop a deep understanding of business drivers. Proactively identify strategic questions that are critical to the success of the business and address through quantitative analysis and problem solving. Analyze data and user feedback.
- Optimization: Set-up platform that enables efficient A/B testing. Establish and reach ROI targets.
- Website: Leverage a variety of digitalchannels to drive traffic to the client's website and improve conversion metrics. Perform regular assessment of website performance and work with team to implement A/B testing's and website improvements
- Agency Management: Manage external agency to drive paid search, SEM, Adwords to reach website traffic goals.
- Email Marketing: Test and optimize various content/headlines to leverage email marketing for acquisition and CRM
- 7-10 of years of experience in marketing leading campaigns and demand generation (ideally in SMB space). People management skills a plus.
- Experience with Direct Mail Automation a huge plus
- Experience managing multi-faceted campaigns and programs (both online and offline) which drive engagement in a technology company
- Lives to experiment, learn, fail, and try again - need a startup mindset. A/B testing and data analytics experience
- Self- starter, results-driven and obsessed with analytics.
- Experience with Salesforce, Google Analytics and other marketing automation tools
- Bachelor's in business or marketing or related discipline.