The Product Manager’s overall objective is to maximize revenue and margin growth via partnerships. He/she is the product champion both within and outside the company and will be viewed as the "expert" for accurate and credible information on the product.
The Product Manager interacts with partners, engineering, operations, management, training, sales, marketing, prospects, and clients to guide new product development efforts of assigned products. The Product Manager is responsible for creating the concepts, requirements, product marketing materials, and a variety of analyses for new products and product improvements.
• Product Manager will create, analyze, and propose pricing structures.
• Implement processes that increase margins.
• Improve profitability in products assigned.
• Ensure product integrity during set-up process.
As a Product Manager II, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Responsible for building a strategy and go-to-market plan with key Carrier partners
- Develop and execute an integrated solution roadmap, working closely with key internal and external stakeholders
- Develop pricing and packing strategies for joint GTM solutions
- Reports up Carrier partner success KPIs
- Analyze, document, and communicate intelligence regarding client and prospect feedback looking specifically for unfulfilled needs for new opportunities.
- Analyze, document, and communicate intelligence regarding competitors capabilities, key strengths and weaknesses, pricing, and competitive positioning.
- Facilitate collaborative meetings to research and document product development ideas and concepts across multiple departments.
- Plan, document, and communicate new product development and product improvement projects with accompanying revenue opportunity documents, use cases, features and requirements, interaction design stories, and launch plans.
- Perform analyses to aide in decision making regarding feature improvements and new feature developments.
- Acting subject matter expert expected to know and understand new features and feature improvement.
- Work with sales to assist with sales opportunities.
- Occasional travel for client visits, tradeshows, and sales support.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE inContact.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent work experiencerequired. Bachelor’s degreepreferred.
- 5+ years of product management experience with formal product management techniques, tools, and principles involved in planning and delivering new software products and services.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and translate non-technical feature descriptions into structured use cases, requirements, and specifications for technical audiences.
- Requires interaction with customers, prospects, sales, executive management, and technical engineering resources, adjusting communications to the situation and successfully understanding and communicating product capabilities and priorities to each audience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English including vocabulary, spelling, composition, and grammar.
- Reading and comprehension and understanding technical information well enough to convey in original written communications to multiple audiences.
- Personal interaction with technical resources and listen carefully, taking time to understand the points being made, and asking questions where appropriate.
- Excellent skills with specialized computer software for drafting and producing documents and diagrams
- Driven self-starter; detail oriented, clear, logical thinker, technical thinker, bright and energetic
- Works well in fast paced, high pressure environments with the ability focus on goals and objectives