Job Title: Plant Controller
Location: Memphis, TN area
Compensation: $95-$100K range
Benefits: Excellent benefits, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.
Relocation assistance offered
Applicants must have experience in a manufacturing environment to be considered.
Company and Position Summary:
International manufacturer is hiring a Controller with manufacturing experience it's facility in Memphis TN area. This is a highly automated state of the art facility. The Controller will have full responsibility for the plant's financial functions.
About the Job:
- The Plant Controller will be responsible for financial controls related to inventory control, plant performance reporting, payroll, budgeting, financial statement and related reporting
- The Controller is a key member of the plant management team and will interface and support all departments
- Cost Accounting. You will review and report on costs related to maintenance, factory fixed costs, raw materials & vendor/suppliers
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly financial analysis and reporting on plant production
- In this role you will prepare and report on annual budgets and quarterly estimates
- Your expertise will prove valuable in evaluating financial system upgrades when necessary
- You will be responsible for procurement controls and assist in the purchasing functions of the plant
- The Controller will also be responsible for managing inventory control levels
- In this role, you will contribute to the year-end audits and prepare relevant reports and schedules
- You will also be responsible for factory related, environmental and other government reporting and filing.
- Large ERP system experience. SAP experience is highly desired.
- Bachelor's Degree in related fields such as Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, etc. is a firm requirement
- Past experience in a manufacturing environment is critical. Must have a background with manufacturing cost systems and related systems for budgeting and forecasting
- A strong understanding of accounting including both general and cost accounting
- You should be results oriented with strong leadership skills and possess a passion for working in a values driven management team and company.