You will also be developing and enhancing processes to improve the consistency and accuracy of the Operations tool set used across all Intel execution groups worldwide. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Participate in the manufacturing site selection and driving a holistic ramp of selected sites to enable on time, quality, and lowest cost solutions to Intel customers.
- Determine the budgetrequired, including expense, capitol, & human resources, to support the business needs.
- Coordinate manufacturing lab equipment purchases, resource planning, safety, & area allocation.
- Facilitate direct Operations input into new product designs such that designs are manufacturable, & appropriately matched to supply chain requirements.
- Integrate new processes into the OPA Ops team that take advantage of the larger Intel ecosystem, without hindering the entrepreneurial enterprise of developing creative new products.
- Directly manage the OPA Operations team in Allentown, Pennsylvania, completing hiring, focal reviews, year round performance management, & career development.
- Be the communication conduit for the OPA Ops team to the CG business unit, & DEA, clearly conveying product development against key milestones.
- Liaison with Commodities teams, design, & factories on total cost optimization for NPI & sustaining products.
- Develop function test solutions through team member engagement directly with FW, HW, and Omni-Track SW development teams.
- Fully utilize the broader Intel network to augment direct OPA resources so as to ensure technical, materials, & Global Supply Management issues are addressed using the best-fit resources available.
- Track factory yields to ensure proactive measures are in place prior to any customer impacts.
- Travel to other Intel sites to liaison with peers, & fully align available resources to OPA development needs.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical, or Manufacturing Engineering plus 9+ years of related industry experience.
Additional qualifications include:
- Proven problem solving & analytical skills in a manufacturing environment.
- Background in PCBA, & system level, development & production processes.
Job ID: JR0075097