We are looking forNeonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Director for our client in Las Vegas, NV
Job Title: Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Director
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV
Job Type: Permanent
- Seeking Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Director
- Start : ASAP
- Terms: Permanent
- Shift: Full-time (No Weekends)
- The Director of Neonatal Services of Sunrise Children's Hospital is responsible for the overall nursing and administrative leadership of the Hospital's 72-bed NICU, The Director is directly responsible for the day-to-day clinical and continuum of care, quality and operations for the NICU.
- The Director will play an integral role in strategic planning and business development for the organization regarding market, capital, and operational activities to ensure quality results and market share goals.
- Recommends and implements an integrated performance and quality improvement process that will improve effectiveness, enhance efficiency, increase cost effectiveness, and ensure optimal patient outcomes.
- The Director is responsible for holding the neonatal line accountable for standards of patient care and performance and implementation of HCA's neonatal measures.
- The position reports to the Associate Chief Nursing Officer of Sunrise Children's Hospital.
- BSN required.
- Masters in Nursing.
- Healthcare Administration or Business Administration required.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Nevada.
- Three years' experience in maternal services preferred.
- Five years' recent leadership experience in NICUs required.