Candidate will become member of an integrated team that includes Army Government clients and other military service. Candidate will support the warfighter by overseeing and participating in the management and operations of Non-Destructive Test Equipment (NDTE). The NDTE system utilizes a digital x-ray system to inspect body armor for defects. This system is capable of inspecting a large amount of units in an hour. Position will require a hands-on leader, with documented previous leadership experience. Candidate will supervise up to five other technical members and will be accountable for daily operations, whether assigned a team OCONUS and CONUS. Member will be responsible for all reporting requirements, team performance and must have computer experience and electromechanical skills.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Position requires previous leadership experience consisting of at least three years in a supervisory or team lead position in the last five years.
• Candidate must be able to read and utilize mechanical drawing and manuals and shall demonstrate at least three years previous experience within the last five years.
• Intermediate electronic skills and capable of performing general control and electronic troubleshooting and shall demonstrate at least three years previous experience within the last five years.
• Must be able to utilize diagnostic test equipment tools, for example multimeter and oscilloscope.
• Position requires knowledge of computers, both hardware and software, as well current operating systems file structure. Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP, 7 and 10 operating systems including the use of basic operating systems commands.
• Knowledge of multimedia storage devise and which can be used on a DOD computer system
• Complete knowledge and understanding of Microsoft office suite (example Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
• Must possess communication skills (both verbal and written) and know when to ask for assistance.
• Must be able to brief team and system performance to upper management and customer
• Candidate will need to lead by example and follow multi-SOP’s as required by customer
• Candidate will demonstrate proficiency in electronics by passing a basic electronic exam
• Once trained candidate must pass exam to demonstrate proficiency of system maintenance
• Other duties as assigned
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Five years of Leadership / Supervisory positions
• Communication Skills
• Electromechanical Skills
• Self-Motivated, Hands-on Leader
• Microsoft Office Suite
Active Secret Clearance Required
Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Must be able to left about fifty pounds.
Must be willing to travel 90% of the time and possess a current valid passport
Must be able to pass CRC requirements.
Position ID: J0717-1133