Are you looking for a growing and stable company? Desire the ability to make an immediate impact? Have you ever considered living in Las Vegas, NV? This is the role for you!
The Lean Process Engineer will have responsibility for various manufacturing initiatives and you will work with a team to develop useful and effective cellular process and product manufacturing methods.
The Lean Process Engineering Team is responsible for developing and improving effective manufacturing processes at the company, in line with the company strategic planning, quality policy and the quality management system, including, defect prevention, inspection, process control and all regulatory activities such as ISO 9001.
- Collect and analyze data, prepare for activities, and follow-up on action items from events.
- Provide verbal and written summary of events to team.
- Prepare documentation for manufacturing and assembly operations. Train production personnel in new or existing methods.
- Provide technical expertise and support for production.
- Perform root cause analysis to resolve problems and reduce instances.
- Think creatively – discovering and identifying new ideas, methods and systems.
- Stop or refuse any material, equipment, and /or personnel if they/it are affecting the quality or safety of the product.
Lean Process Engineer Required Skills:
- A technical degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum five years' experience in Lean Continuous Improvement in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have electro-mechanical background/experience.
- Manufacturing Engineering / Process Engineering / Quality Assurance experience a plus.
- Knowledge of single piece flow lean manufacturing concepts /Toyota Production System is a plus!
- Ability to read blueprints and wiring diagrams.
- Proficiency in standard office computer programs and ability to learn additional software.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, with the ability to lead, influence, train and problem solve.