The Human Resources Manager will be a strategic business partner to executive and senior leadership at the corporate office. The incumbent will have a proven track record as a proactive, solution orientedHRleader focused on driving value to the business.
This value will be built on creating a foundation that factors in elements of organizational development, talent management, change management, organizational design, and creating business cases to prove out organizational initiatives and projects.
The Human Resources Manager position requires you to:
- Use deep business acumen to know clients and anticipate their needs
- Engage with leaders in creating a clear, compelling, and aligned human capital strategy
- Recommend holistic human capital solutions and solicit the right resources to define initiatives & usher in change
- Be accountable for leading a collaborative globally matrixed team of HR professionals in the timely and cost effective delivery of all talent and organization solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Enable and drive both large and small scale changes in organizations and monitor and assess the effectiveness of strategies implemented
- Drive employee engagement and organizational health and integrate with partners responsible for Strategic Employee Relations
- Contribute to and advise the HR senior management team
- Coach managers and employees on performance management, career counseling, corrective action process and employee relations issues, including legal and regulatory compliance issues
- Champion diversity initiatives for the group, and help execute employee engagement initiatives
- A Bachelor of Science or a Bachelor of Arts degree in Human Resources, Organization Development, or related field with 8+ years related experience OR A Master of Science degree, a Master of Arts degree, or an M.B.A. with 6+ years related experience.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
In addition, the ideal candidate must also have:
- Business consulting skills: Demonstrated stakeholder management, leadership, executive presence and communications skills with an ability to collaborate across management levels. Strong interpersonal communications skills, including influencing and ability to encourage evolution. Proven leadership skills and experience; a natural teacher with many loyal followers. Ability to coach, mentor and advise where appropriate to help employees grow and develop in alignment with business and personal goals. Ability to remain calm in difficult and ambiguous situations.
- Influence: Ability to influence senior business leaders at all levels of organization and influence and partner with functions across HR.
- Relationship Development and Management: Build trusting relationships that allow you to provide both practical and strategic guidance. Be known as a collaborative team player who puts team ahead of self.
- Systems thinking: The ability to connect seemingly disparate information and stitch it together in a coherent set of considerations and actions to be taken. Strong expertise in developing solutions based upon facts/data analytics.
- Business acumen: Intel strategy, business and product groups. Strong understanding of Intel business and its business groups' main goals and challenges; experience and knowledge of how Intel operates globally.
- HR, Finance and Legal acumen: Processes, systems, precedence and best practices. Assess issues in the context of an organization's processes, structures and capabilities to develop holistic organization responses.
- Organization and Talent Design: Understand the connection between the organization's structure, process, rewards, metrics, and talent and how they impact the strategy of the business. Ask the appropriate questions to assess the business and clarify underlying causes from symptoms.
Job ID: JR0074906