Here’s where you’ll demonstrate your competencies:
- Maximize Executive's efficiency and priorities including booking appointments, managing to-do and maintaining frequently changing calendar through Outlook. Make sure the executive's day is organized and productive.
- Coordinate all aspects of executive level appointments, meetings, receptions and conference calls, including booking of rooms, ordering of food, disseminating of materials, working with other administrative staff, etc.
- Anticipate travel needs of executive and coordinate complex travel, both domestic and international. Support with travel documentation (itineraries, visa/passport procedures). Prepare expense reports
- Prepare Executive for meetings by clarifying purpose of each meeting, prepare agenda, pull background materials and prepare briefing documents. Following meetings, help coordinate additional administrative support whenever necessary, conduct follow-up tasks or activities, and ensure timely completion of commitments made.
- Create and/or assist with the creation and modification of presentation materials, spreadsheets, and other various documents using Power Point or other software programs.
- Serve as gatekeeper of the Executive's time, schedules, and information while maintaining a courteous manner.
- Prepare, reconcile, and track expense reports.
- Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature.
- Partner with the Executive team and other Executive Assistants to create a seamless support environment.
: Our NeedsHere’s what we’ll need from you:
- BS Degree or equivalent additional work experience. BS/MS in Human Resources is preferred.
- Must have 8+ years of experiencesupporting an executive; preferably in a high technology or medical instrumentation company
- Shows understanding of how business and department processes interconnect within organization and among business divisions. Takes into account different dimensions (cross-functional, global, short and long-term goals) to develop optimal solutions
- Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness of work, monitors own work to ensure quality
- Advanced computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations with discretion
- Reaches appropriate resolution in many varied situations that requires gaining the cooperation of others in sensitive situations without damaging internal or external relationships
- Ability to prioritize complex calendar schedules in an ever changing environment often with little direction
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
- In depth knowledge of business language, grammar, spelling, and punctuation and able to develop concise and exceptional written communications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced complex environment, and able to be innovative and creative in work responsibilities
- Knowledgeable in creating an effective workflow and have excellent organizational skills
- Uses professional concepts in accordance with company objectives to solve complex problems in creative and effective ways
- Strong analytical ability is required in order to gather and summarize data for reports