Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Identifying tasks, determining dependencies, and identifying and assigning specific resources;
- Getting task effort and duration estimates from team members;
- Creating and tracking the project schedule;
- Solving a wide range of challenges and completing tasks in delivery of a specific product or service;
- Coordinating resources with other functions;
- Reviewing user and technical requirements for completeness and clarity;
- Communications across various levels of stakeholders to drive accountability, escalation and awareness;
- Drive the appropriate levels of project governance to ensure risks, issues, and critical dependencies are being addressed;
- Ensures that requirements are met with quality, on time, within budget;
- Monitors program key performance indicators and ensures that key stakeholders are informed and the team is addressing risk areas.
In this position you will gain invaluable experience which will allow growth and expanded opportunities within this business group as well as future possible opportunities with other business groups within Intel.
The Data Center Group (DCG) drives new products technologies from high-end co-processors for supercomputers to low-energy systems for enterprise and the cloud, as well as solutions for big data and intelligent devices. The group is a worldwide organization that develops the products and technologies that power nine of every 10 servers sold worldwide.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent degree or 6 plus years of industry experience; or a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent degree and 4 plus years of industry experience; or a PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent degree and 2 plus years of industry experience.
- 5 plus years of silicon design engineering experience.
- 3 plus years of experience in a project management environment.
- 3 plus years of experience and knowledge of platform & software development process and lifecycle.
This U.S. position is open to U.S. workers only. A U.S. worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- 3 plus years of experienceworking with industry standard ASIC design tools (Synopsys, Mentor Graphics, etc).
- Participation on a program that utilized Theory of Constraints Program Mgmt techniques.
- Participation on a program that saw an ASIC successfully Go-To-Market for Network, Cloud or High Performance Computing customers.
Job ID: JR0074909