The person in this role must be a credible, experienced communications strategist who has previously worked for a large, complex organization at the senior executive level. Candidates must possess clear executive presence, the ability to develop and execute creative, successful communications strategies for internal and external audiences, strong writing skills across a variety of communications channels, as well as a strong knowledge of the technology industry and landscape.
- Serve as a communications adviser and strategist to select members of Intel's executive leadership team in support of business goals and strategies.
- Conduct appropriate needs assessment and audience analysis to support effective development of communications programs and materials.
- Engage and coordinate across communication and marketing partners, executive stakeholders and subject-matter experts to ensure strategic business objectives are supported through integrated communications programs that represent stakeholder perspectives and meet business needs.
- Partner closely with the executives' offices, PR, Investor Relations and other key communications partners to develop executive platforms and integrated communications strategy to reachinternal and external audiences that includes:
- Manage communication programs and initiatives involving multiple business areas and targeting broad-based internal audiences.
- Write content in support of strategic communication plans, including speeches, editorials, memos, press releases, contributed articles, talking points and more.
- Collaborate and assist in the organization and functional design of a nascent executive communications practice for Intel.
- Degree in communications, marketing or related field required; MBA or MA preferred in communications preferred
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in employee or internal communications, executive communications, public relations, corporate communications, or writing and editing
- Superb business, HR, legal and/or public policy communications acumen
Job ID: JR0076148