Provides administrative support to executive level management. This position involves high level contact and requires effective communication with Zimmer Biomet senior management, as well external customers The position involves exposure to highly sensitive information, including product information, and requires the ability to maintain confidentiality. A significant portion of the job involves planning, coordinating and making both domestic and international travel arrangements that are frequently subject to last minute changes.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing correspondence and presentation materials; and organizing and coordinating in-house and off-site meetings, teleconferences and videoconferences
- Prioritizing and handling of all incoming email, mail, and telephone calls, scheduling of appointments and maintaining Microsoft Outlook calendar
- Must have flexibility to work overtime, including evenings and weekends as needed, with occasional travel.
Expected Areas of Competence
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently, handle stressful situations, use initiative and innovation to handle issues and make decisions required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- High degree of professionalism, diplomacy, discretion, judgment and cultural sensitivity required.
- Demonstrated strong organization skills, with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and balance priorities required.
- Strong team player with the ability to build relationships across and outside the organization required.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook/Mail/Calendar, along with the ability to learn new software applications required.
- Must type a minimum of 65 WPM with 95% accuracy.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in administrative or related roles required, with three years of experience at the executive level.