Requires: 2-5 years of EA experience that includes a minimum of 1 year of support to several C-level executives, bachelor's degree, strong admin skills, initiative and professional polish.
The company is a thriving development, investment and operating company focused on power generation, energy infrastructure and related investments. This role supports several executives on the firm's leadership team and is the "go-to person" for meeting requests and matters requiring their attention. Considerable judgment and discretion required along with operational proficiency.
- Perform administrative and organizational duties to ensure coordinated scheduling and efficiency of leadership team. Manage day-to-day business including screening calls, emails, correspondence and follow-up as appropriate.
- Coordinate managerial appointments, meetings, events, interviews, conference calls. Maintain calendars and contact information.
- Compose and edit correspondence and/or memoranda from verbal direction or from knowledge of established department/ division policies
- Make travel and meeting arrangements as needed and keep executives informed about upcoming schedules and commitments.
- Prepare meeting materials, documents and presentations as needed.
- Research, prioritize and follow up on various issues and concerns and determine appropriate course of action/response
- Assist with special projects as requested.
- 2-5 years of Executive Assistant experience that includes minimum one year of organizational support for several C-level executives, including complex calendaring and travel arrangements.
- Position requires an independent, organized, proactive individual with strong attention to detail and follow-up.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with all levels of management and staff.
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Able to work well under pressure and maintain professionalism under all circumstances
- Bachelor's degree.