ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- E-mail Organization for Chief Administrative Office. This includes sorting through e-mails; distributing e-mails to different people/locations if necessary; checking with CAO to determine if and/or what kind of response is necessary to e-mails, meeting requests, social events, etc.; drafting responses for CAO review and all other activities related to organizing and responding to e-mails.
- Calendar organization. This includes keeping track of meetings, appointments, conference calls, social engagements, etc. and ensuring that the CAO is aware of their scheduled obligations on a daily basis.
- Assist in reconciling the CAO’s corporate credit card on a monthly basis. This includes obtaining the required receipts and other back-up documentation, preparing an expense report and ensuring the expense report is processed in a timely manner.
- Assist with the CAO’s travel detail coordination. This includes working with designated travel agent, flight management group, coordinating hotel accommodations and ground transportation as necessary.
- Coordinate and manage department calendar
- Sort/coordinate vendor calls.
- Participate in meetings as requested; prepare and distribute notes if necessary.
- Screen incoming phone calls as necessary.
- Other general administrative duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 10 years of experiencesupporting a C-level executive.
- High level of organization skills working with large volumes of information.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Professional interaction with clients and vendors.
- Build positive working relationships with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Be resourceful and able to work efficiently even if given very little direction and information.
- Able to effectively multi-task and handle multiple projects.
- Exercise sound judgment when making decisions and willing to ask if unsure.
- Able to meet deadlines as necessary.
- Effectively work with minimal supervision.
- Strong Attention to Detail skills.
- Exceptional Communication Skills both verbal and written.
- Good problem solver/creative thinker.
- “Can-do” attitude and pro-active.
- Highly proficient in MS office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES:
- Associates Degree required.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Dress code is business professional.
- Typical office environment.