This role will provide administrative and organization support to the Global Chief Executive Officer
• Collect and prepare information for the CEO to use in discussions and meetings with executive staff members.
• Receive and answer telephone calls, mail and prepare or edit routine and advanced correspondence.
• Arrange and coordinate travelschedules and reservations.
• Exercise considerable judgment and discretion and perform special projects as required.
• Process expense reports.
• Handle coordination of important meeting with key executives throughout the organization
• Be able to think strategically and work independently on key CEO initiatives
• Self-motivated, passionate, self-starter
• Requires a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
• Strong understanding of the global markets
• “Can do” attitude with the ability to move quickly with the ever changing needs of the business
• Technology savvy
• The ability to “ think ahead” of the CEO needs and anticipate next
• Minimum 10 years related experiencesupporting an Executive.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple demands with efficiency.
• Must have advanced PC skills, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to learn quickly and multi-task.