We are looking for EMR / EHR Implementation / Installation Technician for our client in Las Vegas, NV
Job Title: EMR / EHR Implementation / Installation Technician
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- This position is responsible for leading the timely installation and service of connectivity products in the Client offices.
- Managing the timely installation, training, upgrade, relocation or removal of the products
- Coordination and implementation of: Phone, DSL Cable-modem communications and Cabling
- Preparation and performance of ASCII downloads
- Ensuring patient historical results are available to client where possible
- Working with Dispatchers and others to schedule installation events
- Single Point of Contact with Client and Sales for status of installation
- Follow up with clients to ensure satisfaction with installation and training. Communication with Client, Sales Representatives, Vendors, Hardware Preparation Team, Installers, Bridge team members and Help Desk
- Conduct a phone survey with the client to identify best Care360 product for the Client Ensuring accurate and complete paperwork for Installers
- Performing post-installation survey to ensure quality
- Effective verbal and written communications with technical and non-technical individuals
- Knowledge of Medical field strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with using problem tracking monitoring application, Astea, would be beneficial. Company provided cell phone for this use.
Additional Job Details:
- This position requires candidate to use company provided vehicle for use to travel to locations requiring IT support, up to 8 hours a day (some overtime may be incurred).
- This is a temporary position.
- Candidate must report onsite each day at the address noted to pick up their vehicle, and perform routine administrative functions.
- Familiarity with using a company provided cell phone for problem tracking and route designations.
- Preferably the application, "Astea Alliance". 5 Years Windows 7 OS knowledge as well as computer hardware and peripherals support.
- Will conduct both phone and in person interviews.