The Oliver Gal Artist Co.:
Oliver Gal was founded with leading-edge spirit and an ambitious objective: to offer museum-quality art at a revolutionary price. With an ever-changing collection that caters to all tastes and allows everyone to dress their walls and home in products with rich imagery that they love and are passionate about. Our products can be seen daily in top online Retail sites as well as in the high-end Furniture and Lifestyle stores all over the world.
We have been growing rapidly to include a team of energetic and super driven professionals that have access to a great work environment, generous work benefits, and career promotion opportunities.
If you are looking to build a career, love to work in a casual but time-constrained, creative environment and enjoy working with fun, talented people, who are laser-focused on the company's goals and who are naturally overachievers,then we are the company for you.
This opportunity is not for the faint of heart, but for the courageous few. We are growing at a fast pace and would like to be joined by those who do not fear change or the unknown. You were either born for this, or you were not. This isn't a job, this is for passionate and fun people who are looking to build a long-term career with us and be a part of something larger than themselves.
What we are looking for:
Oliver Gal Artist Co. is seeking a results-driven Director of eCommerce for their Direct-to-Consumer business, OliverGal.com.
If you are engaging in this opportunity it's because you have had prior success and knowledge leading a high-growth D2C (Direct-to-consumer) digital and ecommerce business both on the execution of high growth strategies and accountability for financials and other KPIs. You have been responsible for assisting in the design of the eCommerce roadmap as well as creating user experience and product requirements that ensure execution excellence.
You work well with executives and stakeholders in gaining buy in on all strategies and user experience requirements. You have been an instrumental partner to Product Development, Web Development, Online Marketing and other key departments in developing, implementing and executing the eCommerce vision. Data-driven decision making, and effective delivery of key insights have been crucial drivers to your success and the success of the organizations you have worked with.
- eCommerce User Experience
- Develop the eCommerce roadmap and requirements that provide direction on the design & development of a personalized & dynamic user experience
- Lead functional excellence of product findability to include navigation, search and product curations
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to develop a compelling, brand-immersive content strategy
- Develop and execute on product exclusivity strategy
- Develop and execute a high-impact pricing and promotional strategy
- Marketing Excellence
- Develop acquisition and retention building strategies across all marketing channels
- Grow and optimize SEO/SEM strategies
- Manage, deploy and report on annual Digital Marketing budget
- Develop and maintain accuracy of Marketing calendars for email, social, and site
- Design and deliver a best-in-class email marketing plan
- Effectively convey business financial and performance results displaying a succinct evaluation and a connection to the ongoing optimization of the business to maximize revenue
- Design clean dashboards to leverage as tools in designing a data-driven decision making team across digital marketing, and ecommerce
- Assist head of D2C eCommerce and Finance in developing P&L budgets, actualizing and creating an infrastructure to course-correct when needed to manage to financial expectations
- Community & Consumer
- Deploy tactics to grow the consumer voice across the Oliver Gal Artist Co online brand experiences – ratings, reviews, social syndication, Q&A, etc.
- Develop consumer-focused data insights to further understand the OliverGal.com consumer
- Detail differences from more traditional retailchannels, deploying appropriate tactics to drive CLV and brand affinity
- Work with stakeholders on key retention efforts such as a rewards program and key incentives to maximize consumer satisfaction and annual revenues
- Experience setting up, maintaining and expanding on a branded direct to consumer web experience online
- Experience with OpenCart platform preferred; Shopify/Magento platform experience acceptable
- Experience with backend integration and end-to-end eCommerce business processes
- Experience with vendor negotiations, contracts & SLA definition a plus
- Experience with online product assortments, as well as how to best visually represent and support key merchandising trends
- Experience with a reporting tool, such as Google Analytics, to be able to monitor site performance and measure the success of digitalcampaigns
- Experience with ESPs, Affiliate programs, Google Ads and Paid social advertising
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully perform duties/responsibilities:
- Strong leadership skills with proven track record of delivering large and complex eCommerce projects
- Solid mix of DTC eCommerce business, process, and technical acumen (including P&L management)
- 5 years experience in eCommerce, with experience in project / program management or a related function
- Cross-functional team leadership skills and the ability to effectively influence a diverse group of people
- Ability to define KPIs and analyze results, in order to provide recommendations for campaign and website improvement Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Possess a Bachelor's Business, eCommerce, Global Business Practices, Information Technology or other relevant field, Master's Degree preferred
- Proven ability to partner with stakeholders and peers
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a knack for insightful and effective communication to senior level executives
- Proven leadership, strategic development and peer relationship skills as well as strong desire to educate others in the company on digital and ecommerce best practices
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full Time, Onsite, Monday-Friday
- Annual Salary & Performance Based Bonus Plan
- Comprehensive Benefit Package: 401K, Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Federal Holidays
- Centrally located Near I-95 and Hollywood Blvd. – Hollywood, FL
Please include the following with your application to be considered:
- Please identify your salary requirement.
- Please confirm you will be able to arrange personal reference calls with previous supervisors.