We are looking for Dot Net Programmer for our client in Columbia, SC
Job Title: Dot Net Programmer
Job Location: Columbia, SC
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
Scope of the project:
- Our client has an immediate need for a .Net Systems Programmer to assist the Office of Assessment with design and development of a Test Violation Tracking System that will allow district test coordinators to create, edit, and submit information on test security violations.
- It is estimated that the project will take 4-5 months.
- The application will be available to all School Testing Coordinators (STC's) and District Testing Coordinators (DTC's) may have access. STC's and DTC's will have a home page where they can create new test security violation reports, review and edit previously entered TSV reports.
- The client is particularly looking for a .Net programmer that has knowledge and experience with application implementations and/or development of large/enterprise software applications who can work proactively with project team and stakeholders to fully customize and implement a state wide system.
Daily duties / responsibilities:
The following are primary activities which the Developer will be expected to perform:
- Review, analyze, and become familiar with the project requirements.
- Investigates errors and problems within application components and modules, remediates and solves these issues, and communicates these solutions to project manager, application customers and users using specific application defect tracking methodology and software.
- Develops and integrates software, tests, and modifies components and application modules as directed by project manager.
- Integrates software, tests, and modifies components and application modules produced by outside vendors, contractors, suppliers, or other entities, so that these modules perform as designed in the agency environment.
- Develops the necessary documentation for technical code documentation and user manual documentation for customers.
- Report progress weekly to management and project manager.
- Review/transition system to the client's development team.
- Work to be performed onsite at the client office.
- .NET/MVC 4.5
- MS SQL 2012
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Experience