Product Marketing Director
Who we are:
MY CLIENT is an industry insights and predictive analytics company helping business leaders make better decisions by providing a real-time view of their company's future. MY CLIENT has developed the most advanced cognitive computing engine, ERIN(External Real-time INsights) developed for enterprise insights using external data in minutes.
MY CLIENT has produced a one-of-a-kind "External Data Analytics" product that fills a gap in the business intelligence, predictive analytics, and external data provider markets.
Who you are:
You are a marketing athlete who understands how to position products, create differentiation, and turn product features into benefits that resonate with buyers. You have experience as the in house advocate and expert for your product which makes you a respected strategic thinker and a fierce advocate that sales people want in their deals. You know how to build great messaging, provide insight and enablement tools to sales people and customers, and you can build legendary content. You are a high performance player looking to launch a new category and catalyze growth.
What you will be doing:
- Becoming the advocate, evangelist and expert for the category and our growing portfolio of customer success products
- Delivering great positioning and messaging that becomes the foundation for all internal and external content
- Articulating the needs of the market and our target buyers to help the company understand the pain, the buyer personas and the competitive landscape
- Generating amazing content to enable the demand generation team to build campaigns and programs that deliver leads
- Partnering with the sales team to understand the market and sales cycle, generate great sales content and becoming expert in our sales process
- Design product launch and release strategy to amplify our innovative product releases and reinforce our category vision
- Partner with sales to inform, educate and enable them to turn marketing activities into prospects that buy
- Being a great teammate and partner to help the entire team deliver on company and team goals
- Chief recruiter and owner of customer use cases and reference stories. Facilitate the relationship with key customers to make them public references and advocates for the MY CLIENT mission.
What you did in the past that makes you a great fit for our team
- Been there, done that track record of hands on positioning, messaging and product marketing experience. You have launched products that made an impact.
- Delivered great product launches that have catalyzed markets, generated headlines and turned PowerPoint slides into pipeline
- Track record as a producer, author and spokesperson for products and companies
- You have been on sales calls and in deals that matter and you can share the good, the bad and the ugly. Salespeople ask for you when they need to close the big deal.
- You've been on-stage and on the webinars shaping the market and telling the story that enables your team to start a relationship
- You have personally recruited customer references and turned them into featured heroes
- Creative thinker who likes to have fun, think big, and take chances
- Previous experience in marketing enterprise cloud applications, especially HR, collaboration, enterprise social or CRM
- Experience working with and partnering with Salesforce is a plus
- Great written and verbal communication skills. You can take complex ideas and make them simple, powerful and consumable.
- You have a love/hate relationship with PowerPoint.