Director, LA Facilities Operations
At Netflix, our core philosophy is people over process. Our culture has been instrumental to our success and has helped us attract and retain stunning colleagues, making work here more satisfying. Our Hollywood urban campus is growing and has become the fast moving epicenter of the company. We are looking for a leader to take our rapidly expanding multi-building campus facilities operations to the next level of operational excellence. This position will report to the Vice President of Corporate Operations.
Directly oversees LA Facilities Managers and Space Planners for delivery of services such as food service, building operations, strategic planning, MAC (Moves, Adds and Changes), eventsupport, shipping and receiving, and vendor management.
- Partners with non-LA Facilities and Workplace leadership to develop workplace strategy and objectives to ensure effective scalability.
- Manages Workplace Strategy team to ensure space performance is in line with corporate strategic plans (Headcount growth/Space)
- Develops and manages a strong multi-site communications strategy, in conjunction with other regional leads, to ensure cohesive communications across all local sites.
- Partners closely and communicates proactively with site stakeholders on any process change, service enhancement or workplace related impacts to a site.
- Partners with business leaders to understand their goals in order to be proactive and predictive in meeting service needs.
- Collaborate and support Real Estate team on local Real Estate efforts as necessary.
- Partner with Capital Projects team for project assistance in region as necessary.
- Managing 3rd Party Vendors (eg. security, space planning, valet, events support) effectively
- Strong working knowledge of workplace, strategic space planning, furniture systems, shipping & receiving, and project support
- Influences decisions of key stakeholders, internal clients, and external vendors
- Problem solver with ability to organize multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Ability to make strategic decisions and implement innovative ideas in a fast paced and complex environment
- Ability to effectively lead team across multiple sites
- Ability to partner well with financial teams
- Ability to understand and translate business requirements into service needs and deliverables