Fullstack Academy is the premier software development school located in New York City and Chicago. Y Combinator-backed, our school has garnered the attention of Forbes, TechCrunch, and Business Insider, among others. The reputation of our school is built on the professional success of each and every one of our students. Students have gone on to promising careers at top-tier companies, like Google, Facebook, Amazon, and Spotify. In January 2016, we created the Grace Hopper Program, a need-blind software engineering program for women. In 2017, we launched Web Development Fellowship @ Fullstack Academy in partnership with NYC Tech Talent Pipeline, to offer a tuition-free version of our flagship Web Development Immersive to eligible New Yorkers.
"Fullstack Academy has been a life-changing experience" is something we hear often and the reason why we come to work everyday. We are looking for a data-driven Demand Gen Manager to drive awareness and leads across our paid and organic channels.
As the Digital Marketing Manager at Fullstack Academy, you will own the marketing engine that helps potential students see Fullstack as the place to take their coding journey. You'll manage, test, track and optimize all digitalchannels for Fullstack. You'll define the key metrics that determine our success and work to design reporting to track our marketing outcomes. You'll manage all marketing service providers related to demand generation and lead acquisition.
This role is based in our New York City headquarters and reports to our VP of Marketing.
In this role, you will:
- Manage all aspects of lead and demand generation activities across multiple channels to contribute quality engagement and leads for marketing funnel
- Manage digitalchannels for lead acquisition, including SEM, Display, Paid Social, other advertising, and web properties
- Set metrics, measure channel effectiveness, and continually optimize paid marketing to generate demand as efficiently as possible
- Manage 3rd-party service providers who can help scale demand generation activities in addition to directly managing campaigns
- Create, optimize and A/B test landing pages designed for lead capture (with developer & designer support)
- Understand and manage the flow of leads through the lead lifecycle across the various funnel stages and operational processes (e. capture, nurture, score, close, etc) in close collaboration with the Enrollment Advising and Admissions departments and owning marketing automation strategies, activities and tools.
- Test new channels and digital acquisition approaches
- Test and recommend optimal attribution channel strategy
- Manage dashboards and reports to regularly track campaign success and pipeline health and share results with senior management.
You are a great candidate for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of related marketing experience in Education, Ed-Tech, SaaS or B2B, preferably in high-priced B2C products
- Experience developing inbound demand generation strategies and meeting ambitious lead generation and revenue targets
- Deep experience in paid marketing, including Google Adwords (Search & Display) and Paid Social
- A data-driven approach to marketing, with advanced knowledge of Excel and experience creating data visualizations
- A demonstrated ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously and provide concurrent reporting
- A high level of proficiency working with marketing automation platforms (E.g. HubSpot, Marketo, etc)
- A minimum 1 yearexperience of managing demand gen vendors/agencies
- Advanced knowledge in CRO best practices
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
You are an exceptional candidate if you also have: