We're one of the largest Membership organizations in the country, but we're so much more than our legendary roadside service. We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members. We're community minded, and celebrate the growth, development and successes of our diverse Team Members.
Whether you're just starting your journey or looking to grow your career, we'll support you every step of the way.
This exciting hands on role leads the development and execution of digital marketing and media strategies to create brand awareness, drive Member acquisition and increase retention. This role manages, optimizes and reports on owned and paid online media campaigns, covering all digital tactics such as social media marketing, display advertising, SEM/SEO, video, and remarketing.
- Operates on a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of search and other digital marketing roadmap including keyword management, creation of campaign messaging, landing pages, A/B testing and analytics.
- Partner across the marketing organization to align marketing objectives and build integrated plans
- Leverage knowledge of our target audiences, their interaction with digitalchannels and key messages to design and deploy effective digitalcampaigns and customer experiences.
- Plan and manage search, display/retargeting ads, and SEO;
- Build and execute campaigns from start to finish including, but not limited to, end to end campaignexperience flow, landing pages and form creation.
- Rapidly experiment with multiple digital (and some offline) marketing channels to drive down cost per acquisition and increase the quantity and quality of loan applications
- Campaign reporting: Summarize, report and optimize online campaign delivery and performance metrics . Capture and analyze key metrics to optimize and improve ROI for all digital marketing programs.
- Ensure executional excellence by measuring efficacy of current processes and redefining or innovating new processes/procedures/protocols to ensure maximum productivity.
- Working knowledge of Google G-Suite applications
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Expert in search marketing and paid advertising
- Demonstrated expertise in email, social media and SEO
- Experience working with agency partners and collaborating withinternal teams.
- Analytical, proactive and creative problem solver with the ability to tell campaign performance stories through data to influence future investments.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years experience in a similar digital marketing role. CPG experiencepreferred.
- Direct to consumer marketing experience.
- Deep knowledge of SEM
- Demonstrated track record of campaign performance improvement
**Please note that you will be asked to complete a candidate assessment following your application, via email. Your application will not be considered until the assessment has been completed.**
We'll value your skills and experience. We're building a performance organization with heart and developing a pipeline of tomorrow's leaders. Your work will be enhanced with training opportunities, a mentoring program and our Promote-from-within philosophy. We celebrate our diversity and leverage the power of many minds.