We are looking for Critical Incident Manager for our client in Irvine, CA
Job Title: Critical Incident Manager
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months
- This position, "Critical Incident Manager" chips in and grants a superb career opportunity by owning and driving the activities related to the Major Incident Management (IcM) process for client's critical Infrastructure, Applications and services.
- You collaborate directly by leading, commanding, and controlling major incidents where financial, reputation, and/or legal/regulatory impact to organization is at risk.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Triage all the appropriate support teams for expedite troubleshooting within a technical bridge and business bridges
- Ensuring that the right incident roles are being covered.
- Executive summaries for Director/VP levels to Summarize on Critical and High Priority Major Incidents
- Master priority determination based on extracted information and impacts
- Sensitive to future impact and risk to customers/stakeholders to triage and settle severity
- Act as leader to have general oversight on regional Major Incident events
- Lead L1 and L2 activities and master each of its tasks.
- Leading and Conduct Major Incidents with High Priority
- Providing status of the situation anytime a senior request arise and explain at technical and business level.
- Provide and document input for Root Cause Analysis
- Handle and deal with Executive calls
- Having executive representation whenever needed on Huddles and Staff sessions
- Running Senior interaction at any level and challenge handling
- Critical Thinking
- Deductive Reasoning
- Problem Solving
- Leadership ? Capacity, Capability, and Competency ("Leaders inspire other to take action")
- Commanding presence
- Active and Agile Listening
- Maintaining a professional demeanor and attitude while being aggressive
- Ability and confidence to act with decisiveness on critical decisions
- Exercise influence over a wide variety of individuals at all levels of technical & business leadership
- Ability to multi-task and make good judgments in a dynamic, high stress environment.
- Ability to challenge information if the response does not fit the situation
- Excellent telephone, oral communication skills, strong verbal and written English
- Good interpersonal & relationship building
- Ability to learn and develop quickly.
- Strong formation in running incidents / situations / crisis events in a large, complex enterprise environment
- Wide technical experience? preferably in leadership or a domain expert contributor role in an application support or infrastructure organization
- Well-trained specialist working in a proficient environment
- Experienced on interacting with a demanding customer focused service delivery organization
- Demonstrable understanding of ITIL methodology and demonstrated proficient in the ITIL v3 framework
- Industry recognized trouble shooting methodology to be able to ask the right questions
- Experience working in an IT Operations Command Center or Network Operations Center (NOC) for large enterprises
- University undergraduate BS/BA degreepreferred
- ITIL v3 Certification(s)
- Good Verbal and written communication skills.