Creative Lead, Member Acquisition
Do you have a passion for developing high-quality, measurably impactful advertising creative? Do you thrive in an environment that requires you to bridge creative and technical needs? Do you have a drive for innovation and strong creative sensibility that extends across different digital advertising platforms?
Netflix is looking for a talented Creative Lead to produce visually stunning and effective creative for our Member Acquisition efforts. You will be responsible for leading creative direction and developing creative explorations for various in-platform design a/b tests and innovation efforts.
You will partner closely with stunning colleagues across Acquisition Marketing, Programmatic, Product Innovation, Global Product Creative, Ad Tech and Marketing Planning & Analysis, on acquisition driven testing initiatives across key advertising platforms (Facebook, YouTube, etc). Your work will have a direct affect on how millions of people worldwide discover and enjoy our titles.
The ideal candidate for this new role, excels at building strong cross-functional relationships quickly in a fast-paced, creative production organization.
You can deliver high-caliber marketing materials within known constraints, and expertly navigate the grey. You are an avid user of both your left and right brain. You have a keen ability to balance focus on delivery, excellent creative taste and understanding strategic media context. Along with your resume, please submit a link to your portfolio or reel that highlights creative and other relevant work that makes you proud.
- 7+ years creative design and/or direction experience at a creative agency, creative studio or similar environment, with an emphasis on digital advertising (entertainment a plus).
- Ability to translate creative ideas through to technical and native executions, for various ad serving platforms and proprietary publisher platforms.
- High competency and proven track record of building high performance digital marketing experiences across display, social, mobile and online video channels.
- Expert knowledge of the trends and limitations of the evolving global digital marketing ecosystem, including exposure to/experience with programmatic buying and paid social platforms.
- Fluency of digital creative marketing best practices, IAB standards, programmatic and dynamic creative development.
- Thorough understanding of fundamental disciplines and principles such as color, composition and typography demonstrated through an extensive, broad portfolio.
- Experience in concepting, prototyping and developing great design and art direction that can be implemented across multiple mediums and platforms.
- Ability to evolve design & brand standards in both digital advertising platforms and proprietary channels, unifying the identity of IP across a large swath of A/V assets.
- Work collaboratively and constructively with stakeholders across the company, building trust in your process and measure success in terms of business metrics.
- Strong communication and analytical skills along with the ability to think strategically and creatively and a reasonable appreciation for the unknown.
- Bring your years of expertise in best practice and driving results to persuasively argue for the best work and approach.
- See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!