Job Title: Corporate Event Planner - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: New York City, NY
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- In collaboration with the team and our partners, the Event Planner is responsible for producing corporate events as a whole.
- They act as a liaison between the business, internal and external collaborators and organizers.
- They are responsible for meeting goals and delivering projects while maximizing resources (human, material and budgetary) and respecting deadlines.
Qualifications and requirements:
- University training in marketing or other related fields
- Excellent written and organizational skills
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in a position related to events or relevant experience in an event, advertising or communications agency
- Knowledge of LOCAL vendors for events management is essential
- Excellent verbal communications skills, the ability to summarize and work as part of a team are necessary
- A mastery of Office tools (advanced PPT and Excel) is required and excellent knowledge of Cvent is an asset