This position will lead the Finance Operation for a high growth, next generation network solutions provider. The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic, multi-client environment and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Experience working and previous responsibility for financial reporting, including knowledge of GAAP, SEC rules and month-end accounting procedures.
- Direct management of the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Manage investment, credit, banking and equity relationships and generate the necessary financial information to support these relationships.
- Supervise the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses, and insurance records.
- Assure corporate income tax compliance to assure the accurate and timely completion of all corporate income tax returns taking full advantage of all favorable tax codes.
- Direct internal audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls.
- Coordinate preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
- Establish system controls for financial systems and develop procedures to improve existing systems. Supervise and review financial statements with management.
- Experience in financial analysis and reporting inclusive of working with management to identify key reporting needs. Capable of generating unique insights.
- Experience with MS Dynamics and QuickBooks (historical).
- Provide support to Operations group in India, include accounts and Finance responsibilities.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Investor relations experience with private equity, investment banking, and the broader financial community.
- Banking experience - negotiating/managing lines of credit and relationships.
- Exposure to different Capital Structures (common & preferred stock, convertible debt).
- Significant experiencesupporting and or leading debt and equity financings.
- Experience in the Telecom Industry, International experience and dealing with foreign subsidiaries is a plus
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance or related field.
- Active CPA certification.