- Leading manufacturer of metal components for automotive and Industrial customers.
- First North American Operation
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Ground floor opportunity at a start up operation and the opportunity to grow with this new facility
- Be a part of the management team
- Comprehensive salary and benefits plan
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
This individual will function as a business partner with plant management and be accountable for plan level financial responsibilities including general accounting, payables, order entry, billing, cost accounting, bill of materials, and financial reporting.
- Analysis of production costs, including scrap, inventory, labor, and material usage
- Prepare and analyze Profit and Loss Statement
- Ensure proper accounting and accuracy of general ledger
- Analyze monthly results and create monthly reporting package
- Daily cash flow analysis and bank account reconciliation
- Coordination and tracking the Working Capital development.
- Direct and coordinate the taking of physical inventories as well as track monthly results and ensure accuracy of expenditures
- Monthly audit of BOM
- Handle Payroll activities
- Assist management team in creation of annual budgets, cost projections, strategic plans, and quarterly forecasts
- Perform reconciliation for fixed assets and capital in progress to General Ledger
- Ensure payment of suppliers and collection on accounts of customers
- Bachelors' degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or Related
- 5 years in an accounting role (Accountant, assistant controller, controller) in a manufacturing environment
- Strong MS Office skills especially in Word and Excel
- Experience with accounting and costing software