This is an excellent opportunity to join the dynamic accounting team of a world class Private Equity/Investment Management Firm as the Management Company Controller
Located in New York City and reporting to the CFO, the Controller will:
- Be involved in all aspects of the general ledger including the month end close and the preparation of financial statements.
- Manage, review, reconcile, and prepare analyses for balance sheet and income statement accounts, including bond positions and mark to market valuation review.
- Prepare supporting documentation and post journal entries within accounting system.
- Record and manage cash movements.
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Be the point person on the annual audit
- Assist Investor Relations with any financial questions.
Ideal candidate will have a BS in Accounting and 6-10 years of accounting or auditexperience within the management company of a financial services firm. A CPA is highly preferred. This company offers an exceptional benefits package with a generous 401(K) match and free breakfast and lunch.