Controller – Req # 1651
Leader in Banking
Located near New York, NY
Competitive Salary, Full Time, Full Benefits
· Responsible for recording bank's financial transactions, financialreports for the Board of Directors.
· Responsible to prepare and review form 10-Q, 10-K with the help of outside accounting firm for filing the OCC and FRB.
· Responsible to assist senior management with Financial Information needed for new bank products, facilitiesrenovation.
· Responsible to summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position.
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field. MBA / CPApreferred.
· At-least 7 years of supervisory experience.
· Experience working with regulators (i.e. OCC).
· Experience working with Public Traded companies.
· Ability to calculate present value, future value, discounts, interests and proportions.