TUV Rheinland OpenSky seeks an experienced Account Executive with strong history of solution sales in the technical arena, selling to large enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate will have 5 to 10 years selling experience with complex sales processes and a solid understanding of at least one of our core focus areas: Mastering Risk and Compliance, Secure Cloud Enablement and Advance Cyber Defenses. If your sweet spot falls in a vertical such as financial services, health-care, etc., even better! We are looking for someone to cover western territory.
- Selling TUV Rheinland OpenSky portfolio of services to strategic accounts within the Western territory.
- Develop and cultivate new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships.
- Build and develop a multi-year account management plan and organize a cross-functional team to deliver this plan and execute new business opportunities and bring in additional business from existing clients.
- A solutions salesperson who understands what that truly means
- A savvy, value-based salesperson who understands the importance of generating new revenue and exceeding growth goals
- Smart, detail-oriented, persistent, and a competitor that accepts winning as the norm
- Someone with a successful history of mapping prospective accounts in target markets, pursuing leads, and closing deals
- A roster of industry contacts in the targeted region that can be leveraged quickly
- Skilled in articulating the top issues facing Security, Business, and IT leaders today and the solutions to meet those business needs
- Can provide reference-able active relationships with current clients and can identify new prospects within the direction provided by management
- Knowledge of CRM software (Salesforce)
- 5-7 years of selling into the direct marketplace of the assigned territory; 2-4 years of software and professional solution service selling, preferably working for a security solutions provider, systems integrator, or managed services provider
- Demonstrated performance achieving multi-million-dollar quotas
- Required Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Marketing
- Master's Degree in Business Administration
- 50% Regional Travel
About TUV Rheinland OpenSky
TUV Rheinland OpenSky Corporation offers one of the most advanced and integrated portfolios of security solutions and services for connected devices, platforms and Internet of Things (IoT) with the mission to enable a secure and safe digital future. With headquarters in Littleton, MA, OpenSky is a 100% subsidiary of T?V Rheinland, operating some of the world's broadest smart device and IoT testing labs, defining industry standards for functional safety and security and is a leading provider of inspection and assurance services that combine safety, quality and security certifications.
TUV Rheinland OpenSky provides expertise to help corporations protect information assets, minimize risk and accelerate the adoption of enabling technologies with its holistic approach and framework that addresses Cyber Security, Privacy, Cloud Infrastructure and Functional Safety requirements to build trusted, connected platforms. The portfolio of services supported by industry participation in defining such standards and research, enables clients to effectively stay at the forefront of adopting new technologies for managing safety and cyberrisks. It provides advisory, consulting, systems integration and managed security services organized across three core disciplines for connected platforms:
- Advanced Cyber Defenses
- Mastering Risk and Compliance
- Secure Cloud Adoption.
OpenSky was founded in 2007 and was acquired by T?V Rheinland Group in 2014 to expand and drive synergies within both companies to address the growing cybersecurity concerns across functional safety, inspection and assurance services (certification) as the world embraces digitization.
about TUV Rheinland OpenSky, please visit
About T?V Rheinland
T?V Rheinland is a global leader in independent inspection services, founded more than 140 years ago. The group maintains a worldwide presence with 20,000 employees and annual turnover of over EUR 1.9 billion. For more than 15 years, T?V Rheinland has been supporting the private and public sectors with comprehensive consulting and professional services expertise in IT, cybersecurity and telecommunications through strategic consulting, design, digital transformation and process optimization solutions.
about T?V Rheinland, please visit
OpenSky is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.