Essential functions of a Specialist Master at Deloitte Consulting:• Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
• Delivery: Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
• Business Development:
Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
• People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
Specialist Masters in the Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) / Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) capability within the Deloitte Digital practice are required to have:
• Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CPQ / CLM solutions, including ownership of the technical solution, management of the overall team and ownership and management of project financial in at least two of the following technologies:
o Sterling Commerce
• Eight+ years consulting and/or CPQ/ CLM implementation experience.
• Extensive knowledge of product and service configuration, complex pricing rules, defining product bundle structure, constraint rules and options.
• Experience on how to resolve SKU proliferation and define attribute based product configuration
• Knowledge of advance approval workflow along with configuration of email based approval
• Proficiency in designing various types of promotions and discounts
• Competence on how to develop and deploy guided selling solution
• Comfortable building and demonstrating Salesforce CPQ prototypes in Salesforce.
• Knowledge of document generation functionality and eSignature
• Experience defining systems strategy, road-map, developing process flow diagrams, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions.
• Experience carrying a business development quota for consulting work, ramping up pursuit teams and leading business development pursuit’s end-to-end.
• Desire to learn additional in-demand CPQ/CLM platforms including Apttus or other Cloud-enabled solutions.
• Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the time
• A Bachelor’s degree
In addition, successful Specialist Masters will have the following preferred background:
• Experience working on the Saleforce1 platform and Lightning experience is preferred
• BMI Yellow & Blue Belt or Apttus Quote-To-Cash certified
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization
• Experience implementing other CRM platforms (SAP CRM, Oracle Siebel, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.)
Requisition code: E18NATCSPMKU007-DD