Who You'll Work With
This is an exciting position for driving innovation in the Enterprise Automation and Management space. This position is part of an exciting, dynamic team responsible for recognizing market trends and identifying next generation SDN needs. You will be working closely with other Product Managers, Engineering Leaders, Technical Marketing Engineers and closely interact with Cisco's customers to identify their product requirements and needs
Who You Are
* BSEE/CS or equivalent work experience with a Master's degree (MS/MBA) preferred
* 3+ years' work experience in product management / marketing preferably in enterprise networking, applications, IT management, etc.
* Experience in Forecasting, Pricing, and Promotions for highly technical enterprise products
* Strong domain expertise in Networking (L2/L3), and SDN/Programmability and understanding of market dynamics, competition, etc.
* Demonstrated ability to create highly compelling product marketing collateral
* Effective spokesperson skills engaging small and large customer groups
* Ability to establish trusted relationship with 3rd party vendors
* Ability to translate technology features into business benefits
* Position is local to San Jose, California (relocation available if qualify)
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.