The TeamTransparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte’s Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.By offering client-tailored services and deep industry insight, the Business Model Transformation team helps clients to seize new growth opportunities, maximize operational effectiveness, elevate their quality of service delivery, and stay ahead of customer demand. Consider a career where you’ll thrive on helping Federal clients to execute on their strategic visions and improve mission performance.
• Microsoft Excel – expert proficiency as demonstrated by advanced use of array and nested formulas and strong pivot table use; VBA is a plus but not required
• Demonstrated understanding of statistics; experience with stats packages such as SPSS, STATA, SAS, or MATLAB is a plus
• Programming languages: Python, R, VBA, SQL, C++
• Geographic Information Systems (GIS): ArcGIS, QGIS
• Data Visualization: Tableau; Qlikview; D3, Spotfire, Oracle BI, Cognos BI
• Experience working in a cloud based environment, such as the Google Cloud Platform (GCP), or the Amazon Cloud and using languages such as Jupyter and TensorFlow
Requisition code: E18ROSMGRANLT-30461