Participate in the support of Citrix Xenapp applications and users.
Maintain a highly available Citrix environment including optimization of user profiles and applications.
Manage the security of the Citrix Xenapp systems by following best practices methods for the applications and users.
Analyze Citrix system performance, root cause problem determinations, capacity planning and preparation of reports as needed.
Manage/Implement redundant systems and policies for Citrix disaster recovery.
Work in collaboration with other departments or organizations to develop and analyze applications in support of their projects or mission, then upgrade or enhance service offering to meet these requirements.
Competitive pay; excellent benefits; a performance-based incentive program; opportunity for company advancement.
- 3 to 5 years working in technology operations with a minimum of 3 years of experience in supporting Citrix Xenapp architecture and application deployment
- Proficiency with Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop user administration, application packaging and deployment.
- Basic knowledge of Citrix Netscalers, Provisioning Services, and Storefront.
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows 2008 / 2012, Group policy management, DHCP, DNS
- Demonstrated ability in managing virtualization infrastructure on an enterprise scale including:
- VMware ESX Server, Virtual Center, VMotion, P2V and disaster recovery procedures
- Basic understanding of network topology and design.
- Able to handle multiple, complex, long term projects simultaneously.
- High degree of initiative, dependability and the ability to work with little supervision.
- Excellent communication, analytical and writing skills; able to conduct training sessions and review work of peers without hesitation.
Req #: 170062788_1